BONKERS COOKING...

as many of my projects, this one started as a joke, and it STILL is btw...

anyway, I like cooking, I LOOOOOOVE pixel (eh???), yes, photo, video, digital manipulation, editing... it is a personal way to express my twisted creativity as I haven't been good enough in drawings all my life...

one lazy sunday I had a go for a video recipe (Risotto Blue Cheese & Red Cabbage), nicknamed "Pilot" episode as we were still wandering where this thing could go...
here's the link to my blog entry:

RISOTTO, click here

and to the video on Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpof0_9chHQ

The idea was fun (at least to me and my partner in crime Razzi) and at the next cooking session (Fettuccine Salmon Vodka) we had another go... I specially enjoyed the VODKA FIRE show during the cooking and the ORIGINAL waka-waka song at the end of the episode while the closing titles were running...
here's the blog link

FETTUCCINE, click here

and the video on Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud3LE3aPTX8

Practice makes perfect they say... and I agree! far from being perfect, the "show" was taking shape, I was getting more confident in front of the camera (so important!) and every new episode was better edited as well... 3rd Recipe was one of my all-time-favorite: PARMIGIANA DI MELANZANE (Eggplant Parmesan), a truly Neapolitan one! deeply rooted in my culture, background and upbringing, it is a winner that I exported (cooked for friends and hosts) almost everywhere I've been: UK, USA, Greece, Spain, France, Denmark, Thailand, Philippines and Italy... duh!
One of the inside joke was on Dean Martin Song "That's Amore" playing in the background at some point. The pixelled DUO were both singing in their minds "that's a MORAY"...

if you've been diving in Hin Daeng & Hin Muang in the last 2 years, you'd understand... anyway,
here's the link to this blog

PARMIGIANA di MELANZANE, click here

and to the Youtube VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlBZnDhUnzM


For the 4th Recipe the choice was on quick, super easy, super tasty, CHOCOLATE LOADED, Salame di Cioccolato (Chocolate Salami - you say salami, I say SALAME, you say poteto, I say potato...)
blog entry:
SALAME di CIOCCOLATO, click here

VIDEO Recipe on Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waZyeHTE8Bo

I can now say that "BONKERS COOKING" is born... still underground project, still known by a super small bunch of people... yet BK is something... it has a pilot episode, 3 more recipes added, it has a NAME!!! Next step was the "theme", the teaser, the PROMO!!!
As a Tasmanian devil, my creativity went "bonkers" once again...
this is the COVER



and this is the link to the Youtube VIDEO! enjoy it!
with" LURVE", Papa & Razzi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkP1cVNWY8M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Adriano's photo & pixel addiction Design by Insight © 2009