Bali-Komodo-Bali Part 3

back to work, back to posting, back to feed my creature (my blog)...

let me extend the komodo trip gallery and description with some more photos...



"my frogfish", yes indeed: I found him! Funny to say that during this dive my buddy Razzi kept on finding and pointing to me several nudis... excellent for pictures, a bit frustrating as an experienced diver unable to find anything myself... as she was still on a pair of chomodoris bullochi (see part 2), I ventured away and stumbled in this yellow guy... pride saved... ;-)




some nudis, flatworm and mini seacucumber...




a very inquisitive squid, not shy at all, kept on hanging around us for quite sometimes...




a "curled sea whip" (dunno the name actually..)




Zebra Crab hitching a ride and protection on a Fire Sea Urchin




Another FIRST: Torpedo Ray! found by Razzi on a night dive, nice one!!!



ok, that's all for part 3

here the links to part 1, 2 and 4

PART 1

PART 2
1
part 4

1 comments:

Kaye said...

Hehehe! and not forgetting the bobtail squid! :P

anyway you more than made up for it with the Froggie that was special for the whole boat... and not forgetting the clown crab, which i failed to see on the tube worm even after taking a picture of it DOH!

Again wonderful pix.

Post a Comment

 

Adriano's photo & pixel addiction Design by Insight © 2009