Youtube Part 2

it looks like there is a feature in blogger that allows reader to view youtube videos without leaving the blog...

I've added that "gadget", set the channel (napokapo, what else?) and in the preview gives me the 4 videos posted in that channel...

easy peasy html you'd say...




saved everything, posted on the blog, signed out from editing, checked the blog as a john doe user and... random youtube videos are displayed... grrrrrr!!! is it a matter of "delay sync" or what???

I'll investigate....




but I guess I'll need to just sit and wait....

3 comments:

Phuket Paparazzi said...

scroll down this post, or any post for what matters! and you'll see in the down right corner a youtube logo and some windows... they're supposed to be directed to my channel but...

Phuket Paparazzi said...

EUREKA! I scrolled down and the videos are there!!!

as I said, delay sync...

oh YEAH!!!

Anonymous said...

SH#T! signed out, and napokapo channel turned "random" again... some more delay sync???

by anonymous ;-)

Post a Comment

 

Adriano's photo & pixel addiction Design by Insight © 2009