adriano's blog version 0.0.2

as a tiny improvement from the birth of my blog (let's call it version 0.0.1), I managed to post some posts (I know, it sounds awful), some with pictures

like this one I'm now writing as I'm adding this picture!


another post with pictures was one of my first posts earlier today

can you post a previous post in a post? let's find out...

http://adriano-photo-addiction.blogspot.com/2010/06/some-of-my-underwater-pictures.html

oh yes I can! that was the link to my previous post on this very same blog... I know... I know... getting my head around this blog thing is causing severe damages...

anyway, some other posts with links to:


that is just a logo, clicking on it won't take you to youtube...

And that's about it for today, for my blog and for its 0.0.2 version, looking forward to improve it to 0.0.3

2 comments:

Kaye said...

Welcome to blogger. This is a really awesome site, you are doing a great job.

Love the updates on the progress :D

Phuket Paparazzi said...

thanks for your support monella!

Post a Comment

 

Adriano's photo & pixel addiction Design by Insight © 2009