Thanks!

I feel so touched!

some of my hardcore fans (yes I do have fans, you gotta problem widdaht?) are making pages on fb as an appeal to get my account restored!

remember my very first post on this blog? it was about me without access to fb

http://adriano-photo-addiction.blogspot.com/2010/06/birth-of-my-photoblog.html


anyway, I doubt it will work as they are tiny specs in an ocean of pages and mails... yet the thought is brilliant and very touching....

this is one of the picture they posted with the appeal in several languages....



at the same time, still on fb, my n.1 partner/supporter/fan has set up a page to promote the Underwater Fashion project, note that on already printed promotional material there's a reference to fb....


so this page was vital!!! THANKS Kaye! you really are my one and only pool gangster!!!


gimme time, once the website and the blog will be ultimated (couple of week or so), I'll make my come back to the mass.... and it will be unlimited wetpixel for ALL!!!

1 comments:

Kaye said...

Wow P! i am also touched, thank you for your kind words, they mean a lot! but i fully believe in all that you do and if there is something i can do to help, it's a privilege to be able to do it!

Bias aside; you, your art, your passions are an inspiration to many and although I agree the FB page to try to restore your account maybe futile, these things are worth fighting for.

I'm really looking forward to the official launch of the blog and the web page, they look fantastic so far. Good job!! If anything the FB ban has been very productive and i can not wait to see the reaction of your fans and the response from the global internet community.

Exciting times ahead!!! :D

Post a Comment

 

Adriano's photo & pixel addiction Design by Insight © 2009