Birth of my photoblog




More than a week without facebook: 9 days to be precise and, quite frankly, I've stopped counting about 3 days after (I had to count again for this post!).

At first I thought it would have been as hard as quit smoking, note that I'm a smoker and I tried several times in the past to quit, I can proudly say that I've just successfully managed to "quit-quitting"!!!

Anyway, life goes on... the few TRUE contacts among the over 12 hundreds I have have already mailed me, called me and even skyped me to keep in touch and it is not so bad after all...

I've always knew about blogs but I have been lazy in opting out from fb or even have one running in parallel... although I can live without it, I'm now "forced" to have one in order to leave my mark in the web...

so this is the first post in my blog, something in the "embrio" phase, say beta (even less than that!!!) version...

more to come... or not?


1 comments:

Kaye said...

This is really cool! and congratulations on giving up FaceBook. I think a blog is a much better way of keeping in touch with the world. it's much more personal and a great way to document your interests and life accounts.

I look forward to following you... :D

Post a Comment

 

Adriano's photo & pixel addiction Design by Insight © 2009