Similan Article

long time has passed since my first underwater shots in Similan with my beloved Konika Minolta...



Few hundred dives and a camera upgrade later (Canon G9), many say that my skills as underwater photographer have dramatically improved...

As I was digging in my external hard disk, I stumbled upon a file...

It is the article on Similan (august 2008 issue) written by John Boshoff (Chief Editor of "Divestyle" magazine from South Africa). The guy was on West Coast Liveabord at the end of 2008 season (april).

Check the pictures published, all underwater ones are mine!!!

Similan Article with Adriano UW pictures

cool uh???

1 comments:

Kaye said...

Super cool!

From seeing your pix i think you've always had a talent, which has just got better and better.

Post a Comment

 

Adriano's photo & pixel addiction Design by Insight © 2009