Bacon Love...?!?!

Far from being a vegetarian (let alone a VEGAN), among the things I like eating there is BACON.

Being also a lover of women's "B side", the following picture summarize it all...



Surfing the web I came across some bacon-related products, some are funny (bacon pattern on daily items) and some others (bacon flavored) are truly questionable...

here for you a selected hand-picked list of items...



bacon belt (pattern available on plastic wrist watch and on neck ties - image not available)


sterile strip bandages



USB stick


now we have some really questionable items:
car air freshener (or rather tamperer???)



Bacon mints (eh?????)



dental floss (no way!!!)



toothpicks (don't you just love the bacon flavor after a chock + nuts bar?)



gummy strawberry flavor (so it's just about the look and I could deal with that...)



Lip balm... (kissable lips you wanna bite! or not?)



Lube (a delicious personal lubricant... no comment)



Gumballs anyone???



VODKA!



This is just WRONG!
pancakes & sausage on a stick with choc chips.. WTF??? only in USA...



Ice cream...



For your babies... yuck!!!



I REALLY hope that this is photoshop...



Bacon Salt??? this might work for seasoning...



Last but not least, BACONNAISE!!! no comment...




if you read the nutrition content label, you'll see that out of 13 grams per serving (1 tablespoon) 9 grams is FAT... shortcut to hart-attack? be my guest...

note how cleverly is displayed as 14% (of daily Value), the reality is that 9 out of 13 grams is 69.23% (70% of a tablespoon of that stuff is FAT!!!)


Note also the Dietary fiber Og, Protein Og, Vitamin A O%, Vitamin C O%, Calcium O%, Iron O%...


Btw, as an omnivore, I eat almost everything and sometimes I also go to fast food chains... yet there's a limit to it!!! And that's perhaps the reason why I went so deep in the baconnaise investigation and criticism...

The bacon I love is in Real Italian Carbonara!!! The one I cook myself of course!!!

Ciao!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Adriano's photo & pixel addiction Design by Insight © 2009