ChocBrownieCake!

Another experiment in the kitchen...


this time I wanted to bake something! opted for a choc brownie type of cake, looked it up on the internet and found several recipes...

I did my own according to what I had available... ;-)

and something like this was the result!


ok the picture is not mine, I will add the "original" later... 

I wanted to write somewhere the ingredients list!!!!

200gr Brown Sugar
230gr Flour
60gr Cocoa Powder
3 eggs
70gr Butter
200gr Yogurt
15gr "magic cake thingy" (pane degli angeli)

8-9 minutes microwave...

very soft and shiny, nice choky taste, a bit dry...

Not "old" dry, powdery dry = less cocoa next time??? or better:  more yogurt and butter!!!

 super GOOD afterall....

so good that it's OVER!!! luckily I remembered to take a picture of it before gulping the last slice down...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Adriano's photo & pixel addiction Design by Insight © 2009