an apple a day...

ok, new resolution!

the old saying goes: an apple a day... keeps the doctor away... right?



ok, it won't be an apple and most surely it won't be every day... yet I'm seriously determined in posting regularly on this blog...



on top of that, I'm really determined into posting as many extensive posts as possible... by "extensive" I mean not silly short entries like this one, more interesting and useful... such as galleries, tutorials, tips and tricks, dedicated sections to my work, experience and experiments...

the hard bit is in the process of putting things together... I already have a long list of past, in-progress and future projects... I just need to dig my libraries...



again, it will be a long, slow and painful thing... but hey, I like challenges!!!

one good example of useful work in progress is the one posted yesterday about local dive sites...

here's the link:

http://adriano-photo-addiction.blogspot.com/2010/07/local-divesites.html


few dive sites are still missing and some descriptions should be adjusted, some more marine life pictures also would be nice to have... updates will follow

now I want to work on a tutorial for pictures of droplets + make shift indoor studio...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Adriano's photo & pixel addiction Design by Insight © 2009