Old VS Vintage VW

few months ago, while driving in Raway, I've noticed couple of old cars parked by the side of the main road. As I've always been facinated by old, vintage, rusty and/or abandoned cars and buildings, I made a mental note and decided to come back there with my camera.

The old Merc (will post it some time soon) was still there, the older VW was gone...

Few days ago I was passing by the same road and had my camera with me, the old VW reappeared! So this time I didn't miss the chance to snap few shots...

old rusty VW


front view

old VW front zoom


"october"...

old VW, EURO4 standards???


time machine...

old VW, time machine


country style decor...

old VW with "country style" finishing touch


a completely different story for this VINTAGE old VW found in Khao Lak

VINTAGE VW for sale in Khao Lak


I'm seriously thinking to buy it...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Adriano's photo & pixel addiction Design by Insight © 2009